We’ve helped many progressive groups in our state research, run focus groups, and develop their core narratives. See this guide we helped create for the Voting Rights Restoration Coalition as an example from a successful campaign.
Our in-house graphic designer creates beautiful social media graphics, logos, and videos for the causes that matter.
We help our partners share their stories in the news! We support you through the whole process, from the initial brainstorm to the final pitch.
Some examples of opinion pieces we helped place last year:
- “WA Senate must restore voting rights for formerly incarcerated people” – Crosscut, Christopher Poulos, Statewide Reentry Council
- “Washington must allow everyone in the community to vote” – Real Change News, Sarah Eichhorn, Civil Survival
- “Restoration of voting rights will help curb domestic violence” – The Spokesman-Review, Judy Chen and Kiantha Duncan, WSCADV
- “The right to vote helps rehumanize incarcerated people” – The Covington Reporter, Kim Bogucki, The IF Project
- “Voting Rights Restoration is Critical for Racial Justice” – The Facts Newspaper, Sedonia Young, Political Destiny
- “Voting critical right for those who have left prison” – The Everett Herald, Danielle Armbruster, WA Department of Corrections
- “Players Coalition, Former Seahawks Team Up To Support Voting Rights Restoration Bill” – The Seattle Medium, WA Voting Rights Restoration Coalition
- “Who can afford the American Dream?” – The South Seattle Emerald, Bennet Vining, All In for Washington
- “The fight against anti-Asian hate must include fighting economic racism” – NW Asian Weekly, Shomya Tripathy, ACRS
- “Working people have been asking for economic justice for decades. This year, our lawmakers started listening” – Real Change News, Marcy Bowers, Statewide Poverty Action Network
- “BIPOC Arts Students Need Washington to Invest in Us” – The Facts Newspaper, Ileyana D. Mabone, All In for Washington
Video is one of the most powerful digital tools at our disposal. Our audio/visual team has created beautiful videos to engage with audiences. Reach out to us to borrow equipment or get assistance with filming, editing, and captioning.
Learn More About Our Work
Send Us an Email for a Free Consultation